Wednesday 25 May 2011

I really need help.
The people who moved into my old house have a daughter who is in 3rd grade and best friends with my 3rd grade sister. She came to school and had a brush mark on her side, as well as her mothers mark on her shoulder. Whever the girl (Emily) does the slightest thing, she is beaten with a brush. Its so sad! Please help!

- Reggie


Hi, it all depends really, does this girl seem happy? Does she get scared when she talks about 'mummy'?? If so then you should tell your mum/dad/caregiver. What's happening to her isn't fair especially at her age I know what violence is like and I know that I didn't have the guts to tell anyone so really you would be doing her a favor. Also, does she ever say that mummy hurts her?? And how bad are the bruises?? If she does you and ur caregiver should go straight to the police..
I hope this helps a bit, please tell me how it goes
Lili xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the helpful advice. You are a life saver! =D
    ~Reggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reggie, you should feel privelleged! This was Lili's first question :D Nevertheless, thankyou for coming to us with the question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Reggie thanks for the question glad i could help
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
    lili.......!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was very good advice lili and this site is a good idea i dont have any problems right now but if i do i will come here definatley

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to know Erin ill be glad to help :]
    lili xoxo

    ReplyDelete