Saturday 21 May 2011

To Brooke:
I kinda have this problem. There is this girl at school. Everyone makes fun of her. But shes my new friend. People bully her. When I hang out with her people say really mean stuff about her. Should I [stay friends] with her? My mum says I [should] but I don't know...
From Anonymous

Hey there!
Well, here's the thing. Do you like her? If you like her, then there should be no problem. Does it matter what they say? Make sure to stand up for her. It's hard to be bullied. Ditching her would make her life even harder. As long as you like her, that's fine. If you don't like her at all, and if she says some things that upset you or does some things that she shouldn't, that's probably the only reason you should leave her. If you like her, forget about what they bullies say. And if you truly are for her, make sure to stand up for her.
From Brooe

No comments:

Post a Comment